Adobe Photoshop Lightroom v3.0.2
Overview: Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom brings you essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
• Lightroom is compatible with 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
• HDR support for Samsung S8 and S8+. Full list of supported cameras now – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL
• Improved HDR quality and ghost reduction
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.10.1 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras )
• General stability improvements
This app has no advertisements