ADW Launcher 2 v126.96.36.199 [Premium]
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: You may think the original and best launcher of all time has not been updated, because people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it’s more like we released this update 3 years ago and you didn’t realize. Don’t worry, we understand not everyone has…1.21 gigawatts!! to spend.
The ADWLauncher 188.8.131.52 is released in beta channel.
Having said this, we’ve been reading a lot about Google recommendations on abusing app options and settings, and we’ve talked a lot about it. But as the ability to speak does not make us intelligent we’ve made all the opposite. You know, without freedom of choice there is no creativity. The Launcher bores.
You may also think “I find your excess of settings disturbing” and we don’t blame you! It’s a totally normal reaction. I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it. In the end, the possibility of configuring it to your likeness is approximately 3720 to 1, what makes it the best launcher because maths never lie.
And yeah, we have screens, ¿and icons? for sure, ahh and we have widgets too, what more?, I mean what else?, in fact, you can make your own. And if you prefer getting everything pre-made, use themes! Or widget and template packs! ¿Is your device’s desktop boring? Change it again Sam. Your style, your rules, Do. Or do not, there’s a setting for it, tweak it, change it, shaken, not stirred.
And remember, “There’s no such thing as ‘the unknown,’ only options inside ADW Settings”
¿Are you gonna miss it?
Most of the application have been reprogrammed and redesigned from scratch. Also we have added a lot of new features. Here are some of them:
* Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
* Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
* Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
* New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
* New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
* New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.
* Added fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added indexed fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added some desktop transitions.
* Added new section to configure icon badges.
* Added a visual mode to configure desktop, icon appearance, folder appearance, and app drawer options.
* Added option to change the top panel/widget.
* Added option to change the content type of bottom panel (dock/widget).
* Added new wrap folder mode to folders. This mode lets you launch the first app in the folder on tap, and show the folder contents on swipe up.
* Added new fast application search in app drawer.
* Improved app categories in app drawer.
* Improved way to manage user gestures.
* Improved way to apply internal and external themes.
* Improved context menu for all desktop objects.
* Added new Custom Widget object. You can add new custom widgets from widget list, import them from friends and other developers, create, edit and share your own.
* Added some initial extensions for the custom widgets (time/battery)
* Check out ADWExtensions pack for more extensions (weather, gmail, etc).
* Added template manager. Remove, add and share templates easily.
* Improved icon properties dialog.
* Improved folder properties dialog.
* Added backup manager in advanced settings/system. Now you can import data from other famous launchers (if you miss one, report back to us so we can include it!)
* Added the possibility to set a secondary action on desktop shortcuts. Swipe up over the desktop shortcut to execute the secondary action.
* Probably 2 or 200 things I’m forgetting…
* A bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff inside!
– Fully redesigned the edit icon/folder dialogs, now is easier and faster select different icons
– Now you can use custom icon in folders
– Now you can edit the App Drawer icons. When an App Drawer icon is edited (Global icon), the desktop/dock icons can be manually changed independently
– Added a new icon picker to select icons from externals icon packs, hopefully fixing all those icon packs that didn’t allow manual icon selection
– A couple new wrap folder indicators to choose from
– New option to choose if the folder (previews) icons are the same size than regular icons or “a little bit bigger” (default)
– Added new option to show App Drawer category list in Tabs (No, no swipe to change category yet, sorry).
To activate go to ADW SETTINGS / APP DRAWER / Style tab / Show category in tabs)
– Added new option to enable multiline texts in Desktop, Folders or App Drawer (go to Icon Appearance / Folder Appearance and App Drawer / Text tab)
– Added new option to context menu icon to clear notification badges (icons and folders)
– New option to change the color of Folder Icon Badges (Folder Appearance / Style tab / Badges section)
– Added new “Convert Case” option to Text Layers in Custom Widget Editor
– New slide-up-zoom-out open app transition as requested by the community
– Added 4 new icon compositions to use when you’re in love (late Valentine, sorry!)
– Added support for Direct Dial icons on android API 23+ by using the runtime permissions
– Added Russian language
– Updated more translations
– A lot of bug/crash fixes
● Premium features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
● ADW Extension Pack v184.108.40.206 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adw.launcher.extensionspack)
● ADW Notifier 2 v220.127.116.11 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adw.launcher.notifier2)