AirSpot – AirPlay for Spotify (no root) v0.5.2
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: This app requires a Spotify Premium account!
AirSpot makes your AirPlay-enabled receiver compatible with Spotify Premium.
Enjoy Spotify Premium on your Airport Express, Freebox, AV-receiver, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi (eg. with Kodi) and many more devices.
1. Open AirSpot on any device connected to the same network as your AirPlay-receiver
2. AirSpot discovers all AirPlay receivers and makes them compatible with Spotify Premium
3. Select your AirPlay-enabled receiver within Spotify and enjoy your music
• Enjoy Spotify Premium on any AirPlay-enabled receiver
• No password required
• No “root” required
AirSpot is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
AirSpot does not allow you to circumvent Spotify Premium nor does it store any audio on your Android.
Enjoy your music and please support us if you like this app 🙂
– Support for Apple TV 4 / tvOS 10.2+
– Option to close AirSpot via notification
This app has no advertisements