Infinite Dose Calculator (PRO) v2.01
Requirements: 4.2 +
Overview: Infinite Dose is the most complete drug dosage calculator with a super easy method to calculate any difficult dose within 2 seconds (even if it’s in mcg,kg,min). You do not need to remember the dose or any calculation method; Infinite dose will do all the hard work.
Overview of features:
Easy Drug Dosage Calculator. Just Drag The Seek Bar
Easy Drug IV Fluid Infusion Calculator ( IV Rate in mL,hour or Drops Rate,min)
Easy Drug Dosage Calculator By Weight or Body Surface Area
Create,Edit,Arrange Drugs into Groups & Collections
Drugs Can Be In Any Form or Dose (Oral or Infusion)
Share Collections of Drugs With Colleagues
Add Detailed Drugs Notes With Evernote-Like Rich Text Editor
How this Pro version is different from the free version
UNLIMITED CUSTOM DRUGS (20 only in the free version)
UNLIMITED CATEGORIES AND COLLECTIONS
DOWNLOAD ANY DRUGS COLLECTION AVAILABLE (currently pediatrics and adults ICU drugs. Neonatal and Anathesia drugs collections should be released very soon)
UNLOCK ALL CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES AS COPY AND MOVE DRUGS BETWEEN CATEGORIES
ACCESS TO ALL THE FUTURE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND RELEASES FOR PREMIUM USERS
Create and Edit drugs
Easily create your custom drugs with any concentration and dose. You can also edit or delete previously created drugs.
No limit to what dose the app supports; it can be mg/kg/hour … grams/day … mEq/kg/day…mcg/kg/min .. iu/kg/dose … or any other dose.
No limit. It can be Vial , Ampule , Syrup, Tablet or create your custom form (example premixed bag, s.c injection or drops ..etc)
Body Surface Area Calculator
Drugs calculated per m2 are also supported. Any dose can be accepted (examples : mg/m² … grams/m² … mEq/kg/m² …etc)
Powerful Infusion calculator
2 methods are available.
* First method for continuous infusions where you enter how many ampules and how many milliliters and the app calculates infusion rate, drops per minute and drops interval in seconds (example 1 ampule in 200 mL with infusion rate 20mL/hour).
* The second method works for bolus infusions where you dilute the needed dose and infuse over a specific period of time (example 50 mL over 20 mins … etc).
Arrange drugs into ‘Categories’ and ‘Collections’
Copy and move drugs between categories (example CNS , Renal, Respiratory drugs) and arrange categories into collections (example Hospital drugs, Clinic drugs, Pediatric drugs …etc)
(Copying & Moving drugs are PRO only features)
(FREE version supports only 20 drugs per collection; Total 4 collections as a max) (PRO version is unlimited in drugs & collections numbers)
Share drugs ‘Collections’ with colleagues
Share your custom drugs collections with your colleagues through email, Bluetooth, WiFi direct or any sharing method.
Easily add notes to each drug through a rich text editor. Notes can be about specific dosing indications, contraindications, precautions or renal modification for example.
You can search a drug group or all drugs available by generic name or trade name. It’s really fast and comes in handy in emergency situations.
Sort drugs or categories by generic name, trade name, or date created.
This is an bonus feature which allows you to calculate the dose from how many milligrams the patient is actually taking. Example : a 20kg patient talking daily 2.5 mL levitiracetam (100mg/1mL) every 12 hours .. the app calculates that he is on 12.5 mg/kg/dose q12h.
– Fixed some issues.
– Fixed Sharing / Importing drugs collections.
– Fixed bugs related to editing drugs.
– Fixed bugs when moving drugs between categories.
– New user interface changes with faster performance.
– New persistent search bar.
– Enable or disable browsing drugs by category.
– External storage permission is now not obligatory.
– New user tutorial for better understanding of app features.
– Push notifications to keep you updated with latest drugs collections and new app features.
This app has no advertisements