Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes 1.5.4
Requirements: Gear VR + Supported Device
Overview: In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse.
The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
– Challenging puzzles to test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
– A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
– Local multiplayer party game: a great way to experience VR with your friends!
Local multiplayer only: Two or more players required. Only one Gear VR with the game is needed.
Requires free bomb defusal manual available at http://www.bombmanual.com
– Now with full support for Gear VR Controller
– Introducing leaderboards! See how you stack up against other Gear VR and Rift players
– 7 new music tracks
With your computer download the apk
Head to http://www.sideloadvr.com/ download the application to your Phone and get your device ID
Using your computer go to https://developer.oculus.com/osig/ and enter the device ID from your phone and download the osig file
Download the Sideload VR injector to sign the apk with your device ID by downloading the archive from
Extract the archive to a convenient location
Move the *.apk and the osig file to the the same location
Open a command prompt and browse to the folder you have all the files.
run.bat game.apk oculussig_xxxxxxx
This will create a file called signed_game.apk
Move that file to your phone and install it.
This app has no advertisements