Neutron Music Player v1.93.4
Requirements: 2.1+ | Lucky Patcher | Google Play Modded
Overview: Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device
Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on Android device.
The reliable, platform independent, native core provides consistent behavior on all devices. Carefully developed DSP effects such as Parametric or Graphic EQ, Surround Sound, Crossfeeder, Crossfader, Tempo, Pitch and others, help to tune audio to a desired result.
Neutron can source music files from device or network sources such as SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV and send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC or to UPnP/DLNA renderer without a format limitation!
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for the best result.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to UPnP/DLNA media renderers (up to 24-bit, 384 kHz);
* Direct output to USB DAC without format limitation (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+.
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter;
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
* Ability to sort EQ bands manually in EQ DSP UI.
* Sources -> Scan option: to rescan all selected source entries.
– unstable audio on some async USB DACs;
– OGG/Vorbis variable bitrate not updated in Playing Now screen;
– album art not always displayed in Folders section if Prefer Metadata Album Art is switched on;
– memory corruption by Equalizer DSP (32-bit ARM, x86);
– long scan times of UPnP/DLNA source by avoiding the access to the service folders of some servers;
– Media Library – Capitalize Album/Artist options showing wrong status.
This app has no advertisements
Neutron Music Player (ARMv7)
Neutron Music Player (ARMv7+NEON)
Neutron Music Player (ARM64)
Neutron Music Player (X86)