SkyFolio for OneDrive Photos v2.11.6
Overview: OneFolio is a fast photo gallery and uploader for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive). New support for viewing RAW files from Nikon (NEF), Canon (CRW and CR2), Sony (ARW), Adobe (DNG), and more!
Curious? Try it risk free, since I refund anyone that asks.
.: Take Your Photos With You :.
OneFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The auto downloads are small and sync while your device charges.
.: Show Off :.
The app looks great on phones, tablets, and Chromecast. View full screen slideshows across all folders or within a single folder. Tailor the interface to always make photos use the full screen. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with OneFolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Chromecast support
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· Sort thumbnails by filename, size, type, etc
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you’re on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
.: Full Support :.
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at email@example.com and I’ll fix it or refund your money.
Thanks and enjoy!
New larger thumbnails
New setting to auto refresh albums during slideshows
New “None” slideshow transition setting
This app has no advertisements