Truecaller: Caller ID & Dialer v8.40
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Truecaller lets you search beyond your phonebook, identify unknown incoming calls, block calls you don’t want to receive, and make relevant contact suggestions based on time and place – so you never have to leave the service to find the right contact.
Truecaller is the only dialer you’ll ever need with the ability to identify unknown callers and block unwanted calls.
See names and photos of people who call, even if they aren’t saved in your phonebook. And know when friends are free to talk, making your calling experience smarter and more delightful.
With a community-based spam list of over 200 million users, Truecaller is the only dialer you’ll ever need.
– Always see who’s calling — works for saved contacts and unknown numbers
– Block spam callers and telemarketers
– Search for any name or number
– Make calls directly from the app
– No more unknown numbers in your call history
– See when your friends are free to talk
– Copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will tell you who it belongs to
Truecaller never uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or Wi-Fi is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
Access to SMS is used to prefill the activation code when creating your profile.
Use of your phone number is needed to simplify the sign up process by allowing us to prefill your phone number.
If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our community pages or email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Truecaller FAQ – _http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter – _http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook – _http://facebook.com/truecaller
* Improved battery and memory consumption
* Various bug fixes and improvements
– Spam Folder – keep all your junk spam SMS away from your Inbox
– Many new themes including Pitch Black
– Truecaller PRO is now a recurring subscription – no need to pay every month
This app has banner advertisements